Ramblings of a Twelve-Year-Old

Sup, readers. Are there any readers? Well, I know I have one, my friend Jo.
As of right now, I have a cold, my ankle hurts, it's a rainy day, and I'm hungry. And my dad's cooking steak, which makes me even hungrier.
But, on the upside, it's a Saturday (which means no school), we're having STEAK for dinner, and I'm over halfway through Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.
Aaaand, now I get to wait for my friend to post a link to a thread that we plan to chat on so we won't have 500 comments on one post of her blog. *sigh* We talk too much about random things  She's super hard to convince to join the older NaNoWriMo. I gave up after about three days. Scholastic, here we come!
-Sam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grace~z~Artist

What even...?

Grander Earth Has Quaked Before