NaNoWriMo AND a blog? What am I thinking?

I must be insane.
I'm now participating in NaNoWriMo, which stands for National Novel Writing Month, and I just created my first blog. Now I get to prep my brain and my story outline for NaNoWriMo, figure out Blogger, and live my normal life, complete with school, Bible study every Wednesday, church, two insane dogs, a cat in heat, and dealing with moving back to the US after eight and a half years in Africa.
Oh! Sorry! I'm Sam, more commonly known as The Short One. Twelve years old, MK (missionsry kid), bookworm, and not-yet-published author. This, is my blog. Boda Bodas, Books, and Bananas. For those who don't know, a boda boda is basically a motorcycle taxi here in Uganda. They tend to drive in flocks here in Arua, and they don't like slowing down or stopping for turns, pedestrians, or other vehicle traffic. They're all over the place, and drive me crazy.
But enough about bodas! I'm sure whoever takes the time to read this has better things to do.
-Sam


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grace~z~Artist

What even...?

Grander Earth Has Quaked Before