But now we're stressed out

Hey guys! It's been a while. And yes, I am feeling a bit stressed out right now.

Why am I feeling stressed right now, you may ask.

Because it's November. And November means NaNoWriMo. And NaNoWriMo means writing a 50k word novel in 30 days.

And that's stressful.

To those of you who think writing is totally stress-free:

No.

No.

No, it is not stress-free. It is incredibly stressful, especially when you have a deadline, and a word count to reach by that deadline, and school and church and youth group and horseback riding and trips to the library to do around it.

Yeah.

NaNo causes stress and exhaustion.

But any NaNo-er will tell you it's worth it.

If they deny it, they're not a true NaNo-er. Trust me. They're not.

But, yeah. Other than that, my life has been pretty normal. Oh! Yeah, uh, I've started horseback riding on Mondays, and I participated in my first horse show (y'know, the kind where everyone gets a ribbon?).

And be sure to check out my 'NaNoWriMo' page, where you can find out what in the world I'm writing for this year's NaNo.

Joanna. Yes, you. You know I'm talking about you.

You'll recognise it.

That's because it's a revamp of Bound for Freedom (Or BFF, teehee).

But much better-written this time.

Or, not really. my first-draft, must-reach-50k writing is pretty bad.

But it will be better, eventually.

-Sam

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Grace~z~Artist

What even...?

Grander Earth Has Quaked Before